The need for product data entry
Whether you are an established company doing business online, or making a debut into the e-commerce marketplace, using catalogs for product display is vital to keep customers updated about your products and bringing in sales. An effective online catalog lets you categorize your products and allows for product descriptions and photos, thus helping you enhance your e-commerce store's effectiveness.
World Data Web Services
We have been pioneers in providing e-commerce product data entry services. Our catalog processing professionals have extensive knowledge about online product data entry. We can take your paper brochures, product catalogs, etc. and key in the information into an online catalog. Further, we can place the products in the right categories / sub-categories and display your product images alongside, in a creative and distinct manner.
Highlighting features that we perform under e-commerce product data entry services
- Indexing and category building – indexing is very vital for an effective catalog. Helps customers look for a product easily.
- Deleting product that are out of stock
- Uploading attributes / descriptions of the products
- Uploading of images to enhance visual effects as online shopping is all about visual treats
- Writing product descriptions
- E-commerce order processing involves capturing of order, a certain product availability, process the order
- Uploading / updating products on store
- Capturing information from competitors’ websites
How we help your company?
- Our product data entry team updates your online store with new products on a daily basis.
- When new products are added the existing products are also closely watched for mainly for the prices and offers available on other sites.
- This close monitoring of products helps to keep the store high ranking as the customer has access to latest and completes information rather than misleading information.
We offer our e-commerce Product Data entry to the following areas of online selling:
- Gifts & toys
- Equipments – construction/electrical
- Computer peripherals
- Home decor